Swedish Massage Course Objective
Learners will gain the theoretical knowledge and practical skills to carry out a Swedish Full Body Massage and Swedish Back/Neck/Shoulder Massage with confidence for paying clients. Massage is not only a very relaxing treatment to give and receive but also a stress relieving treatment.
All Diploma courses are accredited by the Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists, ensuring you can obtain insurance to carry out professional treatments.
On this two-day course, you will learn:
- Hygiene, Health & Safety requirements
- Insurance requisites
- Relevant Anatomy & Physiology
- Recognising skin disorders.
- Contraindications to treatment
- Client consultation and record keeping
- Care of the body
- Full body Massage Routine
- Back/neck/shoulder Massage Routine
- Product knowledge
£249.00 Two-day course.
£99.00 3-hour Refresher
(2-Hour Refresher suitable for therapists who already hold a Swedish Massage qualification and would like to update current skills and knowledge).