Reflexology Course Objective:
Learners will gain the theoretical knowledge and practical skills to carry out a full Reflexology treatment with confidence for paying clients.
All Diploma courses are accredited by the Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists, ensuring you can obtain insurance to carry out professional treatments.
On this one-day course, you will learn:
- Hygiene, Health & Safety requirements
- Insurance requisites
- Relevant Anatomy & Physiology
- Recognising skin and nail diseases and disorders.
- Contraindications to treatment
- Client consultation and record keeping
- Care of hands and Feet
- Reflexology Routine
- Product knowledge
£169 One-day course.
£65 2-hour Refresher
(2-Hour Refresher suitable for therapists who already hold a Reflexology qualification and would like to update current skills and knowledge).