Manicure Course Objective
Learners will gain the theoretical knowledge and practical skills to carry out a full manicure treatment with confidence for paying clients.
All Diploma courses are accredited by the Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists, ensuring you can obtain insurance to carry out professional treatments.
On this one-day course, you will learn:
• Hygiene, Health & Safety requirements
• Insurance requisites
• Relevant Anatomy & Physiology
• Recognising skin and nail diseases and disorders.
• Contraindications to treatment
• Client consultation and record keeping
• Care of hands and nails
• Filing and shaping the nails and cuticle care
• Polishing the nails using regular polish colours and French finish
• Hand and arm massage
• Product knowledge
On successful completion of this course you can add to your knowledge by taking the Gel Polish course. Book both one and a half days £195. Save £20.
£145.00 One-day course.
£75.00 2-hour Refresher
(2-Hour Refresher suitable for therapists who already hold a Manicure qualification and would like to update current skills and knowledge).