Gel Polish Course Objective
Learners will gain the theoretical knowledge and practical skills to carry out a full Gel polish manicure treatment with confidence for paying clients and carry out a safe removal for clients.
All Diploma courses are accredited by the Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists, ensuring you can obtain insurance to carry out professional treatments.
On this half-day course, you will learn:
• Hygiene, Health & Safety requirements
• Insurance requisites
• Relevant Anatomy & Physiology
• Recognising skin and nail diseases and disorders.
• Contraindications to treatment
• Client consultation and record keeping
• Care of hands and nails
• Filing and shaping the nails and cuticle care
• Applying gel polish to the nails using regular polish colours and French finish
• Safe removal procedure
• Hand and arm massage
• Product knowledge
£99 1/2-day course.
(2 1/2 Hour Refresher suitable for therapists who already hold a Gel-Polish qualification and would like to update current skills and knowledge £50.00).