Electrical Facial Therapy Course Objective
Learners will gain the theoretical knowledge and practical skills to carry out a range of Electrical Facial Therapy treatments with confidence for paying clients.
All Diploma courses are accredited by the Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists, ensuring you can obtain insurance to carry out professional treatments.
Please note: you must hold a current Beauty Facial Diploma before attending this course or attend the Facial Diploma course first.
A discounted rate is available when booking Beauty Facial and Electrical Facial Therapy courses together.
On this Two-day course, you will learn:
- Relevant Anatomy and Physiology
- Contraindications for Electrical Facial Treatments
- Contra-actions for Electrical Facial Treatments
- Client Consultation & GP Referral
- Client Record Keeping
- Treating a Minor
- Health and Safety
- Data Protection
- Therapist Health & Hygiene
- Equipment List
- Preparation of Facial area
- Skin Analysis & identifying Skin types
- Step by step procedure of Galvanic Desincrustation & Iontophoresis
- Step by step procedure of Microdermabrasion
- Step by step procedure of Vacuum Suction
- Step by step procedure of Micro current
- Photon light therapy
£349.00 Two-day course.
£120.00 4-hour Refresher
Book Beauty Facial and Electrical Facial Therapy together £449.00
(3-Hour Refresher suitable for therapists who already hold a Facial qualification and would like to update current skills and knowledge)