Beauty Facial Course Objective
Learners will gain the theoretical knowledge and practical skills to carry out a full Facial treatment with confidence for paying clients.
All Diploma courses are accredited by the Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists, ensuring you can obtain insurance to carry out professional treatments.
On this one-day course, you will learn:
- Hygiene, Health & Safety requirements
- Insurance requisites
- Relevant Anatomy & Physiology
- Recognising disorders of the skin
- Contraindications to treatment
- Client consultation and record keeping
- How to identify skin types
- Facial Routine
- Facial Massage
- Preparation of masks
- Product knowledge
£149 One-day course.
£60 2-hour Refresher
(2-Hour Refresher suitable for therapists who already hold a Facial qualification and would like to update current skills and knowledge).