Learners will gain the theoretical knowledge and practical skills to carry out a full range of Manicure, Pedicure, Gel Polish and Eye treatments with confidence for paying clients.
All Diploma courses are accredited by the Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists, ensuring you can obtain insurance to carry out professional treatments.
On this three-day course, you will learn:
- Relevant Anatomy and Physiology
- Contraindications for Treatments
- Contra-actions for Treatments
- Client Consultation & GP Referral
- Client Record Keeping
- Treating a Minor
- Health and Safety
- Data Protection
- Therapist Health & Hygiene
- Equipment List
- Step by step procedure of treatments
- Underpinning Knowledge Test
- Suggested reading list