Beautician Diploma Objective
Learners will gain the theoretical knowledge and practical skills to carry out a comprehensive range of treatments with confidence for paying clients.
All Diploma courses are accredited by the Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists, ensuring you can obtain insurance to carry out professional treatments.
On this 8-day course, you will learn:
- Hygiene, Health & Safety requirements
- Insurance requisites
- Relevant Anatomy & Physiology
- Contraindications to treatment
- Client consultation and record keeping
- Manicure and Gel polish application and removal
- Swedish Full Body Massage
- Swedish Back/neck/shoulder Massage
- Eye Treatments (Lash Lift not included)
- Beauty Facial
- Body and face Waxing
- Product knowledge
£1,100 8-day course.